Pokémon Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Roleplay

+4
Piplup
DarkTeddiursa
ShoneeTheWeavile
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
8 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

General Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: General Roleplay

Post  Piplup Wed May 20, 2009 7:03 pm

"OK Meowth. We're supposed to belive that you guys are good all along! Not gonna happen. You could have let us go when Jessie and James weren't looking when you captured us," Piplup snapped. "Well anyway we are going to have to get food or we all are going to die most likely. We should work together to survive though," Piplup said showing discust on its face.
Piplup
Piplup

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Thu May 21, 2009 9:53 am

"Uh, Meowth," Wobbuffet whispered, leaning over to his friend, "They know that Jessie accidently traded me. Remember??"
He shuddered slightly. "And also," he added, smirking, "We should find that Munchlax, 'coz he's obviously found some grub."
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

https://pokemonlost.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Piplup Thu May 21, 2009 2:15 pm

"You know, now we can here you! We're not letting you lay a finger on Muchlax," Piplup said getting ready to protect its friend.
Piplup
Piplup

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Meowth, plan not working. ;_;

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Thu May 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Meowth sighed. "Oh, yeh, forgot about dat." He grabbed Wobbuffet's flipper, and began tromping forward. "We might as well find dat pudgy lump. Who knows what that twerp's gotten into?"

He didn't exactly think the plan would work right away... he would have to be more convincing over a longer period of time. After all, we weren't so good of actors in the beginnin!
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

Post  Piplup Thu May 21, 2009 4:58 pm

"Like I said before I won't let you touch Muchlax," Piplup said and went in front of Meowth.
Piplup
Piplup

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Fri May 22, 2009 10:21 am

"Move it kid," Wobbuffet snapped, "We're not gonna hurt the blob, just gonna see if he found some grub. Duh."

"I'm stuffed," Munchlax groaned, falling onto his back and rubbing his plump belly. He groaned again. "Man, I shouldn't have eaten so much..."
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Piplup Fri May 22, 2009 2:10 pm

"Right. But just so you know Munchlax probobly ate it all," Piplup said.
Piplup
Piplup

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Meowth, get out of our way. D<

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Fri May 22, 2009 8:33 pm

"We dun care whether he's eaten an entire tree, get it?" Meowth snapped. He was quickly running out of patience. "We're just going to find your buddy-o, and maybe some foody-o!" He turned to Wobbuffet. "Let's get out of here, chump!"

He began to push his way past Piplup to find the Big Eater Pokemon.
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Sat May 23, 2009 7:30 am

"Indeed!" Wobbuffet cried, running after his friend, "Though, I don't think he could eat a tree. Unless he really tried hard enough..."
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Pay back

Post  Piplup Sat May 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Piplup rised to its feet after being pushed by Meowth. "Why that Meowth is getting on my nerves," Piplup said. "This time I'm getting back at them for this! They may get food but I will make a shelter and never let them in! And when things come they will wish they wouldn't have done that," Piplup said leaving in the opposite direction of Meowth and Wobbefet in search for a good area to build its shelter.
Piplup
Piplup

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: RolePlay

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Sun May 24, 2009 11:07 am

"Allright," Meowth frowned, tapping a paw against his chin in thought. "If I know dat lump 'o lard, wherever the food is, dat's where he goes. So..... we gotta smell him out!" Meowth sniffed the air. "Ya smell anyting? My nose en't the same since that one Ghost Pokemon incident!"
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Perfect Spot

Post  Piplup Sun May 24, 2009 11:28 am

Piplup found a surronded area with a clear circle. "This should be nice. Now I'll get some twigs and leaves," Piplup stated proudly. At times like these I wish Dawn and Ash were around Piplup though. 'No matter! I will build a shelter and survive until they come," it said to itself. After acouple minutes a triangular shape was formed with the leaves on top. Piplup snuggly slipped inside and fell into a deep sleep.
Piplup
Piplup

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Sun May 24, 2009 11:40 am

Wobbuffet sweatdropped.
"Uh, Meowth, you don't have a nose," he said, "The writers forgot to give you one, remember??"
He shook his head. "Anyways, I think I see him over there." He pointed at the large lump in the distance. "And it looks like he's scoffed the lot already!"
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: General RolePlay

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Sun May 24, 2009 1:46 pm

"NOOOOOOO!" Meowth screamed. "Dat lump's taken all the food! A-and...." He sniffed. ((?! LAWL)) "I d-don't have a nose! My life is RUINED!!!" He ran up to the Munchlax. "WAKE UP AND BARF UP ALL DAT FOOD!!!"
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Mon May 25, 2009 2:34 am

"Errrg, leave me alone," Munchlax groaned, rolling onto his belly and falling back to sleep, snoring softly. Wobbuffet sweatdropped at his friends sudden outburst.
"Meowth, calm down, it's not the end of the world!" he cried, grabbing the cat before he tried to scratch Munchlax's stomach open with his claws.
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Mon May 25, 2009 8:56 am

"I know it's not!!!" Meowth squirmed angrily in Wobbuffet's grip. "It's just that... DON'T THOSE TWERPS EVER KNOW HOW STARVIN WE ARE, ALL THE TIME?!" He squirmed more, thrashing out his claws. "I'M... SOOO... HUNGRY..."
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Legends enter.... >3

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Mon May 25, 2009 8:59 am

"Yay!" Jirachi giggled. "Let's have some FUN, ee-hee-hee!" She twirled around and around, beginning to hover over a squirming Meowth being held by a Wobbuffet, as well as a Munchlax.
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Mon May 25, 2009 9:00 am

"Urg, I'd wish they'd shut up," Munchlax groaned, lazily opening an eye, "I just want some peace and quiet. I have enough of this with the others yelling at me all the time."
He yawned and shut his eyes.
"Stop squirming!" Wobbuffet yelled, "Don't make me Counter you!"
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Mon May 25, 2009 9:20 am

"Nooooooooo...." Meowth groaned. "Need snack.... I wish I had a big buffet right in front of me..."
"Oh, crap!" Jirachi giggled. "Ee-hee-hee! Now I have to grant your wish!" She began to glow, and the ribbons on her head began to ring. Meowth turned around, managed to get out the words, "What the heck?", and then gasped in awe.
A big buffet. No, make that a HUGE buffet. Was resting. Right. In. Front. Of. Them.
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

Post  SailorDarkLink Mon May 25, 2009 9:32 am

Arbok slowly lifted his head off the sand. "Where am I?" he hissed to himself, still too sleepy to realise what had haperned. He hastily shoock his head, and then look around with a start. A beach? A island? How did he get there? The last thing he remembered was being with Meowth, and then with a flash of yellow, everything turned black. Did he hear talking? Where there other people on this island? He slithered in the direction of the talking, and saw a group of Pokémon. "Meowthhhh!!" Arbok hissed at the cat Pokémon. "Why are we here?"
SailorDarkLink
SailorDarkLink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Tue May 26, 2009 1:57 am

"Arbok?!" Wobbuffet cried, staring at his old team-mate in shock, "Wha-how're you even HERE??!"
He glanced at the buffet. "Okay, that is hacking wrong."
Munchlax open his eyes and sniffed. More food? His stomach grumbled happily as he stood up and gasped.
"By Acrues, that's the most food I've seen ever!" he cried, pouncing towards it.
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay - Page 2 Empty car-ni-viine! *gobbles on munchlax's head*

Post  sored Tue May 26, 2009 2:48 am

carnivine woke up, he must have been sleeping for a while, wait, last he knew he was fighting that twerpy pikachu, "oh crud, wheres james when ya need ta chew on a head" carnivine said to himself, he walked off in a dirction, and saw meowth, wobbufet, arbok, the twerpy pikachu, that fatty munchlax and of all pokemon, jirichiri(sp?) , he just ran up and bit meowths head, "hey buddy, your heads as tasty as james' head" carnivine said to meowth
sored
sored

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Pikachu runs after!

Post  DarkTeddiursa Tue May 26, 2009 3:53 am

Pikachu had chased after the rocket pokemon to see if they could find Munchlax. WHne he found them he saw a large buffet. Pikachu's mouth watered... but he stopped himself. This wasn't right. He charged towards the other pokemon, "Put that food down, it could be dangerous!"

Last edited by DarkTeddiursa on Tue May 26, 2009 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I can)
DarkTeddiursa
DarkTeddiursa

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay - Page 2 Empty D-d-dangerous?!

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am

Jirachi was giggling along as Meowth looked from left to right in shock as Arbok and Carnivine appeared, but paused when Pikachu came running. "D-d-dangerous?" Tears began to well up in her eyes. "I'm n-not dangerous... WuAAAAAH..."
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Team Rocket reuntited!

Post  SailorDarkLink Tue May 26, 2009 6:57 am

Arbok looked from Meowth, Wobbuffet and Carnevine. "Thisssss issss almossst half of Team Rocket!" he joked, before he answered Wobbuffet's question. "Well, I think that sssstupid Pikachu zapped me, and I woke up here." Arbok then noticed the massive amount of food right by him. "Hungry..." he quietly hissed to himself as he slithered over, and started eating.
SailorDarkLink
SailorDarkLink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next