Pokémon Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Roleplay

+4
Piplup
DarkTeddiursa
ShoneeTheWeavile
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
8 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

General Roleplay Empty General Roleplay

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Tue May 05, 2009 12:47 pm

Well, this is where it all happens!
Right here on THIS board! ^^
So, post your intros and get roleplaying!
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

https://pokemonlost.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay Empty Munchlax's Intro

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Thu May 07, 2009 10:07 am

"Urg..."
The large teal-and-cream lump grunted as it rolled onto its back, staring at the sky. The sun shone down on its round figure as it got to its feet and shook the sand from its fat body.
"What the heck?"
It blinked, its wide white eyes going even wider. A beach? Last he remembered, he was peacefully snacking on a large bowl of his favourite Pokéblocks in Lavender Town!
Not a beach.
"Man, this must be a dream," he said, rubbing the back of his head, "Except...where's Harley getting the crap beaten outta him?! And Glaceon doing it!!"
He flushed. Glaceon...but he got the thought from his mind with a quick shake of his head.
"Focus Munchlax," he snapped at himself. He placed his paws on his hips and sighed. This could be bad...or good. Or both!
"Either way, nobody'll tell me off for stuffing my face anymore," he chuckled.
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay Empty Meeeowth, dat''s right!

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Sun May 17, 2009 12:16 pm

"After blastin' off fer years, you'd tink I'd get used to this!" A cat-like Pokemon staggered onto the shore of a strange island, finally flopping onto the warm sand. "I don't really mind THIS place, though. Heh! Jessie 'n' James'll be so jealous!"

He yawned. "Last ting I remember is that twerp's Pikachu zapping me off into space! Dunno if the rest of 'em got out of that pitfall trap." He yawned again, exposing small fangs that glinted in the sunlight. "You'd tink, after all these years, Team Rocket can build someting better than a PITFALL TRAP. I've always wanted to try buildin someting complex..." He trailed away, then sat up straight.

"Wait, wait, wait a second. Where the heck am I?!" The cat-like Pokemon swung his head from side to side. "This ain't the headquarters!" He yelled, flailing about on the shore. "Jessie 'n' James're probably miles 'n' miles away from me!"

He flailed around a little more, then slapped himself in the face and spoke in a more determined voice, "Snap out of it, Meowth, remember the motto?" He paused. "Pity I can't remember the new one." He struck a pose. "We protect the world from devastation! We unite the people's in our nation! We denounce the evils of truth and love and extend our reach to the stars above!" His paw whapped onto his chest. "I am Meowth, a proud member of Team Rocket! And I... WILL... OVERCOME... THIS CHALLENGE!!!"

He finished with another dramatic pose, but there was no-one to applaud for him. He sighed, and looked around again. "Hmm? What's this?" He caught sight of a round, tan-and-blue figure. "It's that twerp's Munchlax! But what's it doin here?" He drew himself up to his full height. "In the name of Team Rocket, I will figure out what's goin on!"

And, in his form of stealthiness, he began creeping up on the Munchlax.
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay Empty !

Post  DarkTeddiursa Sun May 17, 2009 12:24 pm

"Argh..." a grumble came from Pikachu and his round balck eyes opened. "My head..." he grumbled. He got up and looked around before he jumped. WHAT WAS HE DOING ON A BEACH!? The last thing he remembered was being in Snowpoint City's pokemon centre, being wiped out after a battle. He then thought, if he was here was anyone else here. He looked around and spotted two familiar pokemon. "Munchlax? Glaceon?" he cried to them. He rushed over to the two pokemon, thunderbolt-shaped tail wagging eagerly. He hoped they were okay.
DarkTeddiursa
DarkTeddiursa

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay Empty Meeooowth! What an unpleasant memory... but now I have a plan!

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Sun May 17, 2009 12:48 pm

Meowth froze, his wide eyes staring anxiously ahead. N-no! Not him... ANYTING but him...

As he squinted further, he inhaled sharply and hid behind a palm tree. Crud! It's him! THAT... TWERP'S... PIKACHU!!!

Memories came flooding into his mind. First, a glimpse of a yellow-ish flash. Next, a painful jolt that seemed to last forever. And finally... falling through air with a nasty landing. It was... too horrible to think of!

No! Can't tink of THAT again... Wait a second. If I can get both of the twerp's Pokemon to think that I'm on the good side, they'll follow me! And when the time is right... He grinned evilly. I can snatch 'em both and take 'em to Team Rocket! I'll have to figure out how to do dat though... But first tings first! I have to convince 'em...

He sauntered casually up to Munchlax and Pikachu. "Heeey, guys! Heh-heh! Long time, no see!"
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay Empty Re: General Roleplay

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Sun May 17, 2009 12:58 pm

Munchled jumped.
"Oh, uh, hey Pikachu," he said, waving, "Uh, hey Meowth...? Does anyone happen to know how we're here?"
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay Empty SONAASUUU! *salute*

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Sun May 17, 2009 1:01 pm

"Urg, this is ridiculous," Wobbuffet muttered, pulling his face out of the sand and shaking it, "Where the heck am I?!"
He raised his head and frowned. "Eeh, this ain't good," he said to himself, "Sand is not good. We were nowhere near a beach. Stupid twerps and their stupid Pikachu. Stupid Carnavine. Stupid life. Stupid...STUPID!"
He glanced over his shoulder. "Oh, speak of the devil," he sighed, glaring at Pikachu, Munchlax and Meowth with his slited eyes, "This could be fun. Not." He toddled over and waved a flipper.
"Hey!"
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay Empty Meowth, ebil plan beginning. :3

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Sun May 17, 2009 1:25 pm

"No clue, my pudgy little friend!" Blagh. I can't believe I said dat! I'm goin to have 'ta be more convincing if dey're goin to believe I'm their Poke-pal! Inside his mind, he spazzed out. I can't do dis! Jessie is da actor in our group!

"Hey!" Meowth froze. I know dat voice! Could it be...? He rushed over. "Wobbuffet! My ol' pal!" He leaned in. "You're still my pal. You seen Jessie or James?"
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay Empty !

Post  DarkTeddiursa Sun May 17, 2009 1:45 pm

"Sorry, Munchlax, I have no clue where we are or how on earth we ended up here..." Pikachu sighed. He then glared at Meowth, "What are YOU doing here?" Sparks started to fly from his cheeks violently.
DarkTeddiursa
DarkTeddiursa

Back to top Go down

Post  Piplup Sun May 17, 2009 8:13 pm

The Piplup struggled to pull its head out. "Next time I see that...... WOAH! I'm on a island," the Piplup said. "Wait,no more Dawn, No more trainers, no more people to bug me," the Piplup said getting excited. "Well I better go get some food," then it saw sparks. "I've saw those sparks," the Piplup said running. It was Pikachu. Then it turned its head and saw Meowth,Wobbeffet, and Munchlax. Aww man the Piplup though but it forced on and ran over and said "Hi Pikachu,".
Piplup
Piplup

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay Empty !

Post  DarkTeddiursa Mon May 18, 2009 6:30 am

"Thank god, Piplup, its you!" Pikachu sighed, turning to see his friend. "You wouldn't happen to have Dawn with you?" he asked. He occasinally would give one or two glares at Meowth and Wobbufet but tried to ignore the evil pokemon.
DarkTeddiursa
DarkTeddiursa

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Mon May 18, 2009 10:06 am

Munchlax tilted his head and frowned. Wobbuffet ignored Pikachu's glares and said to Meowth, "Bud, I have NO idea!"
Sniff-sniff
Munchlax frowned even more. What was that delicious smell? Keeping his head high, he wandered off, still sniffing.
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Piplup Mon May 18, 2009 2:18 pm

"Nope,I haven't seen Ash or Brock either," the Piplup said. "Well I don't care. I don't have to take orders and I don't have to do contests," Piplup said then added," I like this place a bit so I'm just relaxing. I decided to find some where to go and sleep incase something bad happens. Care to join me,"
Piplup
Piplup

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay Empty Meowth, tellin my plan to ol'' buddy Wobbuffet!

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Mon May 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Meowth sighed in exasperation. "So ya don't know either. Dat's too bad." He lowered his voice to a whisper. "Listen up! I gots myself a plan here. Ya see, if we convince those twerpy Pokemon to tink we're their friends, they're goin to begin to trust us. And ya know what happens when the time is right and Jessie 'n' James finally arrive?"
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Tue May 19, 2009 9:43 am

"We can bag 'em," Wobbuffet snickered, covering his mouth with his flipper-like arms. He paused and glanced around.
"Uh, anyone seen fatso anywhere?" he asked suddenly.

Meanwhile...
"I KNEW following my nose would always work!" Munchlax cried, grabbing a ripe Oran Berry from the bush he'd found. He paused and chewed thoughtfully. "Although -gulp- I don't really HAVE a nose. -MUNCH-"
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay Empty !

Post  DarkTeddiursa Tue May 19, 2009 11:38 am

"I don't trust you two..." Pikachugrowled at Meowth and Wobbufet, "I bet YOU'RE the reason we're on this island away from Ash and the others!"
DarkTeddiursa
DarkTeddiursa

Back to top Go down

Post  Piplup Tue May 19, 2009 2:20 pm

"As much as that would make sence Pikachu, if they did do it why would they be here? They would be in a machine. And what are you wispering about over there,"Piplup said.
Piplup
Piplup

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay Empty Pikachu thinking...

Post  DarkTeddiursa Tue May 19, 2009 3:08 pm

"Well... you got a point... however, what if this is just a plan to get us to turst them?" Pikachu asked.
DarkTeddiursa
DarkTeddiursa

Back to top Go down

Post  Piplup Tue May 19, 2009 3:46 pm

"Yeah! They have been whispering behind our back! Mabye they did do this," Piplup said then in a whisper to Pikachu "Why don't we try and get them tied up somewhere so they don't do something sneeky,"
Piplup
Piplup

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay Empty Pikachu agrees

Post  DarkTeddiursa Wed May 20, 2009 9:55 am

"Okay, Piplup..." Pikachu whispered, giving Piplup a little wink.
DarkTeddiursa
DarkTeddiursa

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Wed May 20, 2009 11:34 am

"I can hear you, you know," Wobbuffet said suddenly, pushing his face into Piplup's and Pikachu's, "So, if you don't mind...?"
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay Empty WOBBUFET NEEDS A BREATH MINT!

Post  DarkTeddiursa Wed May 20, 2009 11:50 am

Pikachu blinked then started fanning himself with a paw. "Yuk, your breath smells!" Pikachu said to Wobbufet.

Last edited by DarkTeddiursa on Wed May 20, 2009 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ermm)
DarkTeddiursa
DarkTeddiursa

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Wed May 20, 2009 12:20 pm

Wobbuffet's face blacked out as a large sweatdrop rolled down the side of his face.
"It's a physical condition," he yelled, flailing his flippers about, "And you haven't noticed that your stupid obese friend has ran away!!"
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay Empty Pikachu shruggs

Post  DarkTeddiursa Wed May 20, 2009 2:30 pm

"Munchlax? Well... he's probably okay..." said pikachu.
DarkTeddiursa
DarkTeddiursa

Back to top Go down

General Roleplay Empty Meeeowth! Them twerps!

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Wed May 20, 2009 3:37 pm

"Hey!" Meowth whapped a paw onto Wobbuffet's shoulder. "Don't make fun of my buddy's breath condition!" He forced out a fake tear, and put his other paw on his chest. Jessie... dis one's for you! "You see..." He inhaled deeply and dramatically. "We d-didn't always want to be a part of Team Rocket. W-we were abducted as the tiniest tots to be a part..."
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next