Pokémon Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legands Roleplay

+2
ShoneeTheWeavile
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Legands Roleplay Empty Legands Roleplay

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Tue May 05, 2009 1:02 pm

You a Legand?
Then this is where you roleplay!
Ya know...mainly... x3 cherry
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

https://pokemonlost.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Legands Roleplay Empty Wiiishes... ((Jirachi''s Intro!))

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Fri May 22, 2009 8:53 pm

All was quiet in the cave beneath a desert island. The only thing that could be seen among the stalactites and stalagmites was an oddly shaped, glowing, pulsating rock. The rock suddenly began to glow brighter, and it finally shattered into a million pieces of light. Now the light was a glowing ball, but there was something inside.
"Oh... so sleeeepy...." A voice echoed from inside the glowing ball. It was a young voice, sounding almost like a child's. The voice giggled. "I wish I could sleep more. But I have things to do!"
The ball of light faded, and a strange Pokemon was visible. It had a white body, with a yellow "headdress" and "ribbons" on its back. A blue "slip" hung down from each of the points on the yellow headdress, and blue triangles could be seen below the shiny black eyes, looking like face paint. And a single, closed eye was embedded in its belly. The Pokemon giggled again and twirled around.
"I have lots and LOTS of work to do! Wheee!" The Pokemon touched a wall in the cave, and blue light pulsated around. "I so hungry, though..." The Pokemon looked thoughtful for a moment, then it burst out, "I wish I had a candy bar!" A chocolate bar immediately poofed into its left hand.
"Yaaaay!" The Pokemon giggled and took a big bite out of the candy bar. "I looove chocolate!" This was odd, no? A Pokemon that could grant wishes.... Yes. This was Jirachi. A legendary Pokemon who could grant wishes. Normally, Jirachi would sleep for a thousand years... but it was determined to stay awake a little off-schedule. After all, Jirachi thought, it played a very, VERY important part in island life. Ee-hee-hee!
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

Legands Roleplay Empty ZOMG SUGARFIT!

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Sat May 23, 2009 7:34 am

"SPEED!"
To anyone passing, all they would've seen was a bright red-and-green blur dash past their eyes.
To anyone in the know, they would've know that it was simply a very hyperactive Deoxys who'd drank FAAR too much coffee that morning.
"Tee-hee-hee," Deoxys giggled, twirling in a circle, "This is so much fun~!"
But something was bothering him in the back of his mind, as if there were someone up-top. Nobody was allowed to go 'up-top', onto the lush island sands. But Deoxys was a curious little fellow.
"Perhaps somebody would like to go with me!" he cried, "Then we'd BOTH get in trouble! Oh joy-oh joy~!"
Anyone would've thought he was a nut-job, as he dashed off to find one of his bestest friends.
Jirachi.
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legands Roleplay Empty Oh, Deeeoooxys.... ee-hee-hee!

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Sat May 23, 2009 11:52 am

As Jirachi finished the last of her ((Yes. I imagine Jirachi as a 'she.' Kinda like Midna, from Twilight Princess. ^^)) candy bar, she giggled again and twirled around the cave walls.
"But where's Deoxys? He normally has his daily dose of caffeine and sugar by now, ee-hee-hee! Oh, Deeoooxys..." Jirachi twirled around the cave some more. "I'm booooored. I want to plaaaaay. Where did you goooo?"
Suddenly, she caught sight of a speeding blur. "Deoxys!!" Jirachi screamed with delight. "Play, play, play, play, play, play, play, play, play, play, play!" She continued screaming the word "play" until Deoxys was right in front of her. Then she teleported out of the way, and cried, "I want to play somewhere new today~!"
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

Legands Roleplay Empty Worry

Post  Piplup Sat May 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Latias was flying around the island trying to get something off its mind. The fact that Latios was no where to be found. Latias knew it had to move on even if Latios wasn't there. Still a bit scared it flew down to the spot it was when it arrived on this strange island. For a couple minutes it sat staring at the sky then it began to get veryyyyyy bored. "I know! I'll go try to someone to play with," It said with glee flying as fast as it could to find a friend to play with.
Piplup
Piplup

Back to top Go down

Legands Roleplay Empty Re: Legands Roleplay

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Sun May 24, 2009 3:10 am

"Jirachi!" Deoxys cried, grabbing the Wish Pokémon (Lul, is that what Jirachi is??) in a hug, "I've got an idea for what we can do today!"
He twirled away slightly, and cried, "We can go...up-top!" He snickered childishly. "Whatdoyathink?"
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Piplup Sun May 24, 2009 8:19 am

"This is weird," Latias said, "I can't find anyone anywhere." Then and idea struck. "I know I'll go wayyyyy up high then if someone sees me they might come up! That way I would be easier to find," It said as it was going as fast as it could again hoping to see someone.After going as high as it could it stood,or would it be floated, in mid air.
Piplup
Piplup

Back to top Go down

Legands Roleplay Empty Re: Legands RolePlay

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Sun May 24, 2009 11:03 am

"Yaaaaaay!" Jirachi cried. "Up-top, up-top, uuuup-top!" She twirled around with Deoxys, but then cocked her head to the right. "But how do we get theeeeere? I don't see howwww. They blocked all the eeeexits." Jirachi sighed, then snapped her fingers ((? lol.)) and cried, "Oooh, Deoxys! Maybe if you wish for it...." She giggled. "I could make it happen!"
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Sun May 24, 2009 11:42 am

"Yeah, I hate Acrues for that," Deoxys growled then his eyes shone happily. He hugged Jirachi again.
"My friend, you are ever so smart," he cried, "I wish that we could go up-top onto the island!"
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Sun May 24, 2009 1:44 pm

Jirachi began to glow, and the ribbons that hung down from the three points on her head began to ring like bells. "Uuuup-top!" She cried, and a rainbow light enveloped both of them. There was a swishing sound, and they disappeared.

Jirachi blinked. "Did it work?" She floated down to the ground. Grass... not the rock hardness of the cave! "Yaaaaay~!" She giggled. "Ee-hee-hee! We're up-top!"
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Mon May 25, 2009 2:35 am

"Sweetness!" Deoxys cried, punching the air, "Right, the real reason I wanted to come up here was this."
Quickly, he told her his suspisions about someone else being up-top on the island.
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SailorDarkLink Mon May 25, 2009 8:45 am

(( Me: If everyone's up-top, how can I fit Shaymin in if she's still underground? ))
SailorDarkLink
SailorDarkLink

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Mon May 25, 2009 8:47 am

(Not everyone is. Latios isn't :3)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Mon May 25, 2009 8:54 am

Jirachi gasped, and her eyes became round with shock and wonder. "R-really? B-but how come they're here?!" She glanced around. "Hey, can you hear that? Are those the Pokemon you were talking about?" She grinned. "Do they want to play with us? Ee-hee-hee!"

((Should we move Jirachi and Deoxys to General RolePlay?))
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (ShadowMunchlax) Mon May 25, 2009 8:56 am

(YESH!) *_*)

"I dunno Jiri," Deoxys sighed with a shrug, "But let's go investigate them!"
He snickered slightly. "And maybe play a few pranks!"
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin (ShadowMunchlax)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legands Roleplay Empty Re: General RolePlay

Post  ShoneeTheWeavile Mon May 25, 2009 8:59 am

"Yay!" Jirachi giggled. "Let's have some FUN, ee-hee-hee!" She twirled around and around, beginning to hover over a squirming Meowth being held by a Wobbuffet, as well as a Munchlax.

((Look for this post in the General RolePlay section! 8D))
ShoneeTheWeavile
ShoneeTheWeavile

Back to top Go down

Legands Roleplay Empty Shaymin's Intro

Post  SailorDarkLink Mon May 25, 2009 9:22 am

"Jiri? Deo? Where areeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuu~!!" a dog like creature with a pink flow on her neck sang, as she looked around. She sprinted around for a few minuets, looking for Jirachi and Deoxys, but had no luck. "Deo? Jiri? Shaaaaaymiiiiin can't fiiiiiind youuuuu!! are we playing hide and seek? Ooooooohh, I like hide and seek! I'll count to one hundred!!!" she said, talking at the speed of a machinegun. "Oneeeee! Twooooo! Miss a feeeeew! Ninty nine! One huuuundreeeeed!!!!" she looked up, and raced roung, checking behind every staligmite. "I give up, you can come out now! Can we play tag? I like tag! Tag is my faaaaaaaavourite game! Apart from Tetris! Tetris is aweeeeeesome!!!" she said, before humming the tetris tune. "Dum, dum dum dum, dum dum dum, dum dum dum, dum dum dum, dum dum dum, duuuuum, dum dum!!!!" After a few minutes of singing, Shaymin looked around. Seeing that no one was there, she started crying. "WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU!!!" she sobbed. And then she realised. "Up-top!!! Yes, they must be up-top, Deo's always wanted to go up-top!!!" And with that, the gratitude Pokémon started digging her way to the serface of the island.
SailorDarkLink
SailorDarkLink

Back to top Go down

Legands Roleplay Empty Registeel's intro

Post  DarkTeddiursa Mon May 25, 2009 3:37 pm

"JIRACHI!? DEOXYS!? WHERE ARE YOU!?" was the words that echoed through the underground cave. A large and rather annoyed-looking Registeel walked through the cave, his 'eyes' scanning the cave for any of his legendary 'friends'. The large legendary steel pokemon shook his 'head' and sighed. "REGISTEEL BETS THEY ARE UP TO NO GOOD AGAIN..." his loud robotic voice moaned. "WELL, REGISTEEL BETTER GO FIND THE OTHER LEGENDARIES AND SEE IF THEY KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!" Registeel frowned slightly, "WHY IS REGISTEEL TALKING TO HIMSELF? HE IS RATHER DISTURBED... OH NO, HE'S DOING IT AGAIN!" Registeel groaned at how stupid he must sound and then turned to go look for the others.

(Yes, Registeel talks in 3rd person XD I always imagined that's how he would talk anyways...)
DarkTeddiursa
DarkTeddiursa

Back to top Go down

Legands Roleplay Empty arceus, trapped under an island

Post  sored Tue May 26, 2009 2:50 am

arceus sighed, he couldnt belive what he saw, the exits of this underground cave blocked off, "crud, im stuck" he said, he walked off, "hey registeel! you know a way out? and have you seen that troublesome deoxys?" he called
sored
sored

Back to top Go down

Legands Roleplay Empty !

Post  DarkTeddiursa Tue May 26, 2009 3:47 am

"ARCEUS, REGISTEEL DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO GET OUT HIMSELF, NOR DOES HE KNOW WHERE DOEXYS IS! HAVE YOU SEEN JIRACHI? SHE SEEMS TO BE MISSING TOO!" Registeel boomed at the god-like pokemon. "ALSO, ARCEUS, HAVE YOU SEEN ANY OTHER LEGENDARIES? REGISTEEL HAS A FEELING THAT IT'S NOT JUST JIRACHI AND DEOXYS WHO HAVE DISAPPEARED..." his robotic voice stated matter-of-factly.
DarkTeddiursa
DarkTeddiursa

Back to top Go down

Legands Roleplay Empty Shaymin finds Registeel and Arcus

Post  SailorDarkLink Tue May 26, 2009 6:50 am

Shaymin paused from digging a hole in the ceiling. Was someone shouting? The gratitude Pokémon recinised the voice imeadiatly. "Regiiiisteeeelll!!! I have fouuuuuund youuuuu!!" she sand loudly, as she ran towards the metal Legendary, crashing into sevral stalimites on the way. "Ooooohh, Regie~!!!" Shaymin the turned to see Arcus. "And Arc~!! How are all my friends today? I'm fine, and I'm looking for Jiri and Deo!! I'm digging a hole to the surface!! We're going to the up-top!! Can you two come?" she said, talking amazingly fast, as she always did.
SailorDarkLink
SailorDarkLink

Back to top Go down

Legands Roleplay Empty !

Post  DarkTeddiursa Tue May 26, 2009 7:38 am

Registeel looked at the shaymin. "SHAYMIN, REGISTEEL WANTS TO IF YOU HAVE SEEN ANY OF THE OTHER LEGENDARIES!" he boomed. He now knew that deoxys and jirachi had to be elsewhere.
DarkTeddiursa
DarkTeddiursa

Back to top Go down

Post  SailorDarkLink Tue May 26, 2009 7:58 am

Shaymin thought for a few seconds, something she did not often do. "Well, I was playing hide and seek with them but I couldn't find them so I started singing Tetris and dug a hole to the Up-top and then I heard Regie shouting, and here I am!!" the dog-like Pokémon said. "I think Jiri and Deo are up top." she finaly concluded. "We can did to there! Come one, I'll show you the hole!" And with that, the gratitude Pokémon ran off at breakneck speed, towards where she was atempting to get to the surface of the island.
SailorDarkLink
SailorDarkLink

Back to top Go down

Legands Roleplay Empty !

Post  DarkTeddiursa Tue May 26, 2009 9:23 am

Registeel followed Shaymin. He sighed, hoping that Deo and Jirachi weren't doing anything bad.
DarkTeddiursa
DarkTeddiursa

Back to top Go down

Legands Roleplay Empty Shaymin asks for help

Post  SailorDarkLink Tue May 26, 2009 9:35 am

Soon, Shaymin reached the hole, and continued digging. After a while, Shaymin looked at Registeel. "Regieeee! Can you heeeeeeellllp?" she sang, stepping away from the hole to let Registeel reach the hole.
SailorDarkLink
SailorDarkLink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next